Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Tonight I Remembered

I watched a movie, 9-11 Press for Truth ( w ww.911pressfortruth.com ). I wish to make sure for myself that I do not forget the governments response. With everything else going on an almost apathetic dust settles over my own memories and concerns, 'oh yea, the commisions report was a joke, and bla bla on the list of unanswered questions'.

I want this to stay important to me. I want it to be clear. It is not a past event.

I imagine there are others who would appreciate a new investigation into what occurred that day and why and how and who.

Too much untruth. Way too much. I strongly suspect lying and cheating from the land of Unhoyle.

I imagine there is something I could do, but I do not exactly know what it is yet. I have done small things. Small, small things. I am waiting. I am imagining truth.

3 comments:

sam2tky said...

There isn't much you, or anyone else, can do. The "elite" pull the strings, and the corporate-little bitches comply.

I don't mean to be cynical.

Wren said...

Thank you for your reply. I know that I am nobody. But I am Super Nobody! Sometimes my main concern is not to change 'them' but to make sure they do not change me. Being a Nobody, I am extremely self centered. I care who I am. Being Queen and all I feel much responsibility.

sam2tky said...

That is very commendable. The fact that you know they are trying to change all of us in this "ideal" capitalist society. Just look at the education system; they're dumbing our kids down so they remain to be obedient non-thinking slaves for the rest of their lives.

You have freed yourself my friend.

Peace and salutations, your Royal Highness.