
My first official pronouncement as Queen was to create the Department of Imagination. This allowed me to establish, at least in my imagination, my own country.
This will keep me safe. In my old country, which I refer to for now as Unhoyle, much much much harm was done, they say, due to failure of imagination. It is my hypothesis that with imagination and common sense my home (land?) will be safe. Further thought may be required as while I am above the actual land, I do have some plants so there is soil within my Queendom. So do I have a homeland or not?
For now I will just say 'home' or Queendom. Homeland is rather over used these days. The polite thing to do may be to let it rest for a decade or eight.
I also imagine I have a law, and in fact a tradition, that does not allow dishing out too much aggravation to my neighboring realms.
No comments:
Post a Comment