Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The Reason I am Queen

The reason that I am Queen has to do with being responsible.

As Queen I have my own personal government. In my small Queendom I make policy.

I oversee the use of electrical power, the attitude toward plastics and cycling and recycling.

Having my own government and caring about education I have to make decisions about what is my part to do. The story of what happened with that I could maybe tell later.

As Queen I can not just wish that someone would do something.

Being Queen I know it is me who must decide exactly what can be done from within this little Queendom.

I write this blog to remind me. And maybe to inspire. For if you were to realize that you make decisions that matter deeply within your doors, and have affect outside of them, then you would know that you are Queen or King too. Somehow we think that we are not. But we are.

I am.

I am Queen of a small land.

No comments: