Friday, January 5, 2007

Giving what we care about a little push toward fulfillment


Someone, someone who I was talking to about the satisfaction of donating sent me $150.00 to donate. As Queen I am pleased. I had watched Mr. Warren give to Mr. Gates because Mr. Warren felt that Mr. Gates was doing an expert job with his attention to the placement of his monies. I feel very validated by this gesture. Energized.

Donating is part of conversation. Like punctuation it put emphasis on certain thoughts. A little money is like a little bold font. It brings attention. Attention is energy.

I believe it is said that prayer without action is dead. I am not sure. I am not a precise quoter of the Bible. But it seems like a statement with some worth to me. If you hope for something, if you pray for it, ask your God for it, even just think about it when you breathe out, where is the action beyond the hope? How is it that you give the desire a little push from the shore to begin its journey to fulfillment?

So now, as Queen I have $150.00 extra dollars to put some attention on a conversation. I am. for now going to sit quiet with it. I am going to see what conversation calls to me. I am just going to do nothing right now.

When I decide. My decision will ride out from me and it will land somewhere. And when is lands it will change the world in the smallest way. And that is more than enough for this Queen.

No comments: